Manual Hand-lever Force Test Stand
NIDEC-SHIMPO’s manual test stands offer the ability to obtain accurate, consistent results without the high cost of a motorized system. Our manual hand-lever operated test stand is ideal for rapid testing applications.
The FGS-50S manual hand-lever test stand has a 50 lb. (22 kg) capacity and can ensure accurate, consistent test results with the addition of a NIDEC-SHIMPO INSTRUMENTS digital or mechanical force gauge.
Nearly all manufacturers’ gauges are compatible with NIDEC-SHIMPO’s test stands for incredible versatility. These stands are designed for precision, balance, and durability. Therefore they are perfectly suited for measuring a limitless range of materials such as, wire, spring, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass and composites.
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing
|Capacity||50 lb (22 kg)|
|Stroke||1.97” (50 mm)|
|Vertical Clearance||1.6”, 2.75”, 3.94” (40, 70, 100 mm)|
|Product Weight||22 lb (10 kg)|
|Download FGS-50S Dimensions|
|FGS-50S||50 lb (22 kg) Capacity Lever Operated Force Test Stand|
|UNI-MTGPL||Mounting Plate for FG-3000, FG-7000, FGE/V-XY, FGE/V-HXY|
|UNI-PLATE||Universal mounting plate for force gauges|